2021 SMA Conference Tentative Program Schedule (pdf)
SMA has adopted an online submission process for ALL manuscripts in the teaching and research tracks. All work is submitted through EasyChair . For questions or problems, please contact the Program Chair:
Rebecca VanMeter / email@example.com
Submission Guidelines: Research & Teaching Tracks
- Full papers or presentations with references are accepted for review. Special sessions and panel submissions are also accepted. Hereafter, ‘papers’ includes papers, presentations, and panels.
- Paper submissions must not be published, accepted for publication, or be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Papers, Presentations, and Panel submissions should be submitted using the Easy Chair System. Do NOT submit papers directly to track chairs.
- All Paper and Presentation submissions are blind reviewed by multiple reviewers. Authors should avoid identifying themselves in the text or title. Panel sessions are reviewed by Track Chairs and/or Program Chair.
- All papers must be a minimum of 750 words, excluding references, figures, and tables. Maximum length of full papers is 20 double spaced pages, including references, figures, and tables.Maximum length of presentations is five double spaced pages, including references, figures,and tables. Refer to Information for Authors for details.
- At least one author per accepted paper must register, pay for, and attend the conference.
- Only full paper submissions will be considered for Best Paper Awards. Authors of full papers have the option to publish either the full paper or the Summary Brief in the proceedings.